Museum Regulations: Ayuntamiento de Jerez - Página oficial
Skip to main content
- Taking photos is permitted without flash. No tripods.
- The Museum has an important photography archive of collections created by its own staff. Copies may be requested, complying with the rules passed by Jerez Council.
- Everyone is responsible for keeping the museum clean, so please do not eat or drink inside. Some open areas (the patios) have bins for this purpose.
- Please store all big bags, umbrellas, backpacks, etc. in a locker.
- Animals are not permitted, except guide dogs.
- Please do not touch the objects. They are part of the historical heritage of our generation and those after us, and human touch may cause them to deteriorate.
- Please speak at a low volume so as not to disturb the other visitors.
- Please disconnect all mobile phones during your visit. The exhibition space contains several audio-visual montages that may get interference.
- Smoking is forbidden in the museum.
- Please go to a member of staff for queries or to report any incidents.